Tristar Athletes IM MARYLAND Advanced Race Pacing Calculator
What to enter
1. select race distance
2. Select course terrain
3. Choose the average wind speed on the day.
4.Determine what percentage of the time you will be riding in the aerobars.
5. Train with power? yes? No?
6.Enter your FTP or power you can hold for a one hour time trial.
7. Enter your highest sustainable heart rate you can average for 30minutes.
8. Chose a fitness level or CTL. This calculated as the number of minutes you have averaged of training per day over the past 40 days.
9. Chose your age range.
10. Select your athlete level 1=novice, 2= beginner/intermediate, 3=intermediate, 4 =Advanced to elite pro. (Note this can change time dramatically.
11. Select how "race aggressive" you want to be!
Preparing for another event besides Wisconsin? See our featured races below.